Product Support Representative, Spanish SpeakerDexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Product Support Representative, Spanish Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Product Support Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment, or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Spanish Speaking Representative to support Spanish speaking Dexcom patients in Spain and Andora via phone, web forms and e-mails.
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to Dexcom mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware. Access and update patient accounts through computer-based systems. Monitor current procedures to ensure compliance with set standards. Provide technical support and training to patients and healthcare providers.
- Take calls on patient inquiries and complaints. Respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions. Review and discuss data with patients. May require some training of patients over the phone.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately. Document and analyse patient and product information, send replacements and samples, and perform patient follow-up per department standards.
- Participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched).
- Comply with all elements of the Quality System, regulatory requirements, and patient confidentiality and privacy as outlined for the position.
- Promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department achieving the agreed service levels.
- Ensure that Dexcom maintains satisfactory results in the periodic customer surveys.
- Customer focus and empathy - you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs, and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and Spanish language.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- Proven experience in supporting mobile apps, both iOS, and Android, as well as Cloud-based reporting systems.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,700 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2900 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 2800 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.22
Galioja iki: 2023.06.29
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.22