Budget Analyst , FSN-8 Embassy of the United States
- Apie įmonę
Serves as the Accountant/Budget Analyst at post. The incumbent is responsible for codifying post held obligating documents by type of expense in accordance with each allotment specifics. Submits obligations to the Financial Management Officer (FMO) for funds availability certification after verifying that funds are available. The incumbent's responsibilities include budget formulation, development of detailed justifications, developing financial plans in support of program directions, and conducting continuing analysis of budget execution for assigned post held allotments. Handles VAT reimbursement claims for the Embassy and acts as expert on VAT reimbursement and issues including advising Management and other Embassy sections.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Minimum five years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, bookkeeping or financial work.
At least two years of full-time study at college or university.
LANGUAGE: Good working knowledge of English (Reading/Writing/Speaking) is required. Fluent knowledge of Lithuanian (Reading/Writing/Speaking) is required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Vilnius, Lithuania may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau
How to Apply
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
• Residency and/or Work Permit (if applicable)
• Education diploma with transcript
Eligible Family Member Applicants:
• Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
• Passport copy
• DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
• SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Papildoma informacija: Salary: EUR €24,102 - EUR €32,544
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
+370 5 266 5500
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://lt.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.07.05
€ 2103 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2023.07.05
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 1545 – 1736
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16