Chief Compliance OfficerAlliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
Payhawk Financial Services UAB has submitted a well-crafted application to obtain an EMI license to the Bank of Lithuania. They are looking for an extraordinary Chief Compliance Officer to take charge of PFS UABs compliance function.
As a senior team member, you will:
Be responsible for management of PFSLs compliance risks and for the development and the implementation of the overall strategy of the PFS UABs compliance function, including in relation to governance and culture; strategy and objective setting. Ensure processes are in line with statutory and regulatory requirements and industry guidance; and Be directly accountable to the firms Management Board and will be permanent attendee of the meetings of the firms Management Board.
- Establishing and maintaining PFS UABs Compliance framework to enable the identification, measurement, monitoring, and control of compliance risk;
- Overseeing and managing PFS UABs compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to Electronic Money Institutions, including financial requirements (solvency and liquidity), regulatory reporting, and customer safeguarding, ensuring safeguarding requirements for funds within scope and managing associated risks;
- Managing PFS UABs compliance with regulatory requirements relating to the provision of credit products and services, including product design, risk management and control, customer treatment and marketing;
- Ensuring compliance with the PFS UABs internal policies, including adequate knowledge of them and documenting compliance;
- Updating policies and procedures in response to legal/regulatory reform and collaborating with internal teams on implementation/operational change;
- Monitoring pending regulatory changes and preparing for compliance with them;
- Ensuring dissemination of updates to regulations and compliance procedures to business units, control units, the CEO and the board;
- Together with risk management and internal audit, contributing to establishing an enterprise-wide risk management framework;
- Managing the roll out of conduct and compliance training to PFS UABs and Group employees; and reporting to the Board.
- At least 3 years experience in a banking, payment or law industry in the compliance area, with proficient knowledge of laws and regulations in Lithuanian and the EU;
- Ability to provide technical guidance and direction in lending compliance;
- General familiarity with laws and regulations governing companies;
- Adequate expertise and resources to fulfill the compliance function;
- Ability to engage appropriate external assistance;
- Good understanding of the SaaS industry and venture-backed businesses;
- Experience in a fast-scaling, high-velocity and dynamic environment, ideally with a track record of successfully building business, operating and outsourcing processes from scratch;
- Integrity and understanding of duties of loyalty and care;
- Great communication skills;
- Good reputation and immaculate track record (as candidate will be notified to the Bank of Lithuania); and honesty and ethical behavior;
- Candidate to be based and have status to work in Lithuania.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
At Payhawk, were building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work. We help finance teams manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash, and invoices in one integrated experience. Our credit card and enterprise software power some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses, like LuxAir, Scalable Capital, Flink, Gtmhub, Viking Life, and many more.
Were based in London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam and we serve customers in over 30 countries. Weve raised more than $240M in funding from the investors of Stripe, Klarna, N26, Robinhood, Revolut, and Nubank. Our values include taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking your mind. Theres no hierarchy when we discuss plans and strategy just good ideas and opportunities. Were changing the world of payments, and were looking for an exceptional team to help us.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 3640
Galioja iki: 2023.06.07
€ 3140 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.07.01
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 3030 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 2900 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 4000 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.30