Compliance Project ManagerLuminor Bank, AB
- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Project Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion. We're looking for a talented Project Manager who has a passion for driving change, experience in leading transformations and/or regulatory change related projects and is a trusted partner inside and outside of Compliance Division.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Develop short-term and long-term project roadmaps, drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines, as well as manage compliance project team priorities, goals
- Lead multiple work streams and/or project teams to execute against project/program plans, bring problematic projects/teams back on track
- Build strong relationships with project/program teams and cross functional stakeholders, propose solutions to manage stakeholder expectations
- Prepare project /program updates materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences, including executive leadership
- Utilize project management tools to track planning, issues, risks, and the overall status of compliance projects/program
- Promote and deliver the continuous improvement of project activities, drive standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service
What We Expect:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a project manager, preferably in financial industry
- Have a demonstrated ability to master the strategies, methodologies, tools and communication needed to keep projects moving forward
- Ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment; integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, analyse complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems
- Excellent organizational, communication and, management skills. Be able to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Experience with Jira and Confluence tools will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in AML and Sanctions area, process improvement, change management will be considered as an advantage
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Starting from 3000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 16th of April. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3800 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.07.10
€ 3570 – 5360
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 3600 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.17
€ 1080 – 1620
Galioja iki: 2023.06.26
€ 1360 – 2040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.30
€ 1800 – 2670
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28