HR Services Specialist (Time Off)Danske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Would you like to join a big team of professionals and play an essential role in providing a great experience to Dansle Bank employees and managers across Nordics?
This is an opportunity to become a part of the Global HR Services team, which delivers HR administrative support to employees and managers across Scandinavia. Our daily work consists of various administrative tasks that are continuously transforming, as we collaborate with teams within the Nordic countries. We are looking for an addition to the team with the ability to deliver high quality and efficiency while also being a great team player. The strategic goal of the team is to become a center of excellence for HR Service deliveries.
- Handle employee records within several HR systems
- Manage information related to maternity, paternity, employee illness and benefits areas
- Communicate with managers and employees at all levels located in several countries
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and colleagues in Denmark as well as in the other Scandinavian countries
- Implement various projects, transfer new tasks, expand service scope
- Experience in working with operational tasks (HR administration would be an advantage)
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good problem-solving skills, understanding of risks and controls
- Quality consciousness
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Upper – intermediate communication skills in English
- Agility and proactivity
Monthly salary range from 1480 EUR to 2220 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
HR Services Specialist (Time Off)
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15