.NET developer for Roxit teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
We, at Visma Roxit, create SaaS solutions with an extensive range of functionalities in the environmental domain. Roxit products within licensing, supervision, and enforcement package are used in hundreds of organizations in the Netherlands. Users are able to handle reports and objections, register complaints, plan and carry out supervision, and keep data of environmental establishments.
Our users continuously exchange task-specific and generic application data and we are here to contribute to their efficiency and productivity. We develop our software products in such a way that our customers can combine the data with each other so that they immediately receive useful cross-domain information. It then becomes possible to get an overview of all the consequences, so that more conscious decisions could be made. We call this vision “Impact Automation”.
Roxit team members face each day with efficiency and humor, know that colleagues are there to make them better at work and are ready to bring new knowledge. Are you?...
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience with .NET and C# programming;
- Working experience with .NET Core would be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and/or Entity framework would be considered as a plus;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- .NET, .NET Core, C#, Docker, Vue/Vuetify, Typescript, WebAPI, REST, Entity framework, RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2800 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1990 – 2741
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 1265 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 1353 – 1544
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10
€ 4000 – 5600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 1000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 1800 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.04