Front-end (Angular) Developer for Flyt Health Care teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Visma is looking for a senior frontend developer, who will take part in developing our new and user friendly cloud based solution for municipal health care services in Norway.
Visma is a leading European software vendor, and we are in an early phase of developing a new cloud based solution, which shall replace the existing on-prem solution used by the health care service in more than 200 Norwegian municipalities today.
We strive for a high level of user-friendliness, security and quality. We see ourselves as creative and innovative, and sometimes we play around with new technologies and concepts. We use agile methodologies, and continuous improvement and competence development is of high importance to us.
Will you be part of the team creating the future health care journal software solution?
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience with Angular/AngularJS frameworks;
- Interest in UX/UI best practices.
- Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and collaborating in a productive Scrum team.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- .NET, .NET Core, C#, Docker, Typescript, Angular, ASP.NET Web API, REST, RabbitMQ, Redis, TeamCity, Octopus, Graylog, AppDynamics, MariaDB, Specflow, Selenium WebDriver.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 4600 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03
€ 1265 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 2500 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.04