DevOps Engineer with software development skills in Markets Front Office TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Work in the fascinating world of Markets IT creating, integrating and maintaining next-generation tooling. Enjoy vibrant and exciting work with challenging tasks, trending technology and all the flexibility you expect of a modern IT organisation.
We believe in development organisations where developers are trusted and empowered to take full responsibility for their stack. So our DevOps team is contributing to our main products and taking care of the complete technical ecosystem around it.
You will work in an international team of highly skilled engineers and developers. We seek someone like us who cares to learn and develop themselves and those around them and who manages to deliver significant value to the business every day.
Skills can be taught, but the attitude is forever. Therefore, we value attitude above all else. Then, depending on your experience and knowledge, we offer you different seniority of the role.
- Deliver and deploy features and components of a 3rd party as well as in-house built solutions
- Building, managing, integrating and delivering software projects
- Carry responsibility for planning and executing changes
- Participating in the continuous improvement
- You have a Linux/Windows Server administration knowledge
- Ability to work with modern virtualization tools, platforms, and techniques like Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Hands-on experience in various IT areas in release, configuration, automation and delivery activities (Automation, Release management, CI/CD)
- Experience working with infrastructure/configuration as code technologies
- Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and the financial sector
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Self-motivation and curiosity
- Positive outlook towards work with a “yes, I can do” attitude
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 2560 EUR to 3840 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
+370 675 30129
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15