- Основная информация
Are you the HR Manager we are looking for?
Location for this position: Vilnius, Lithuania
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group.
Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Assisting companies to get paid, so they can grow, employ and prosper. Which in turn is positive for the whole economy. You become an essential part of this circuit with us, which gives your job at Intrum a deeper meaning. Regardless of your role or title.
Intrum's purpose is to lead the way to a sound economy, and our core values; Empathy, Ethics, Dedication and Solutions guides us in our daily work.
To lead the way, we have extraordinary people. People who want to make a difference. People who want to see change have a vision and don't mind going the extra mile to get the result. We see opportunities where others see difficulties; we see challenges where others see problems.
About the role:
The HR Manager is responsible for creating and executing the company's people strategy, including strategic staffing plans, company culture, learning and development, rewards and benefits, HR policy, employment law, and provide professional consultation to managers. You will be leading a team of skilled HR professionals and be a part of the GBS (Global Business Service) Management team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide expert professional advice and execute in all areas of HR, including rewards and benefits, recruitment and onboarding, learning and development, employment law, HR policy, best practices and workforce development.
- Form a strong organizational culture and promote inspirational leadership by demonstrating the company's values and championing leadership behavior framework.
- Form strong relationships with Managers, Executives and Works Council representatives to ensure that the team perspective is fully represented in decision making.
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to HR staff, in order to increase knowledge, share best practice and ensure professional standards are met.
We think you have:
- A relevant university degree in HR or similar
- Several years of experience in an HR leadership role from a similar role, preferably from an international context/company
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral in English and Lithuanian
- You understand the needs and complexities of the global environment
- Focus on results, with quality and professionalism
- Are an inspiration because you show commitment and accountability
What we offer:
Having the opportunity to grow
In our organisation, there are many opportunities to advance, specialize and rotate. Or even try your wings abroad. It's up to you to make it happen. The fact that our business is about helping others - individuals and companies, makes your work develop on a more personal level, too. Simply put, you will grow by making a difference.
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
- Salary starting at 4000Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competence of the selected candidate.
You're welcome to contact Mirjam Damsma, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, for more information about the role or the application process.
About the application process
Only applications received through our online system will be considered. When sending in your application, we kindly ask you to answer a few questions about your motivation to join Intrum and why you are interested in this role. The questions will appear as you go through the application process. Remember to upload your CV or place a link to your updated LinkedIn profile.
As part of the application process we do credit check and background check.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
Spaudos str. 8-1, „Duetto", 5th floor
- Полный рабочий день
Вебсайт компании: https://www.intrum.com/intrum-global-business-services/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3300 – 4083
€ 4000 – 7000
€ 2103.49 – 2806.47
€ 3938 – 4675
€ 6600 – 8200
€ 2200 – 3000