- Основная информация
JUNIOR CREWING OFFICER
Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI and charter operator which operates an Airbus A320 family fleet.
Avion Express has established long-term partnerships with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Carry out short term crew planning;
- Calculate and monitor crew duties according to flight time limitations (EASA FTL/Company manuals);
- Communicate directly with crew members;
- Make worldwide logistic arrangements for crew members;
- Administer crew planning system;
- Perform other relevant duties according to operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Good communication and team working skills;
Ability to work under pressure;
Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks;
Fluency in English.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in commercial aviation;
- Experience in the position;
- Extensive Excel knowledge;
- University degree in aviation related studies.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary starting from 1840 to 2016 € gross depending on your experience and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Daily lunch compensation;
- Other benefits: opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical health in the office premises and gym for your mental health (Mindletic app), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Дополнительная информация: The final salary is a matter of agreement as it depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
People and Culture Specialist
Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company’s matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
Вебсайт компании: http://www.avionexpress.aero
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 1450 – 2200
€ 1400 – 1600
€ 1305 – 1955