- Основная информация
Compliance and Documentation Specialist
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and experienced in handling Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, document preparation, agreements with clients, and possess a law degree? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Compliance and Documentation Specialist!
- Conduct third parties due diligence and enhanced due diligence of new and existing clients
- Prepare and review company documents, contracts, policies, and agreements with clients to ensure accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather necessary information and documentation from clients.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures related to document management, KYC processes, and agreement preparation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Communicate with clients to request and clarify documentation as needed.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and enhance efficiency in document management and agreement preparation.
- Education in law, finance or economic fields would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex situations.
- Fluent in English
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions in the aviation industry
- Health Insurance package in compliance with our company policy
- Free office gym
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision
- Free parking
- Brand new and pet-friendly office with the real aircraft inside!
- Various discounts and offers from our partners
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
One of the leaders and game changers in the aviation aftermarket business , with 12.1 billion aircraft parts in its marketplace’s database for commercial and military aviation. Locatory.com is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide.
Вебсайт компании: http://www.locatory.com/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1850 – 2320
€ 1540 – 2280
€ 1700 – 2200
€ 2300 – 3300