- Основная информация
We have a great opportunity to join our global Liquidity Services team in the Large Corporate and institutional Services department.
We are looking for a new employee in Lithuania to join our small team of 7 employees. Our team places a strong priority on knowledge exchange and issue resolution because errors and unforeseen events could be very costly. As we work with numerous bank departments and maintain regular communication with central banks and clearinghouses across Europe, we have a large number of stakeholders both internally and externally.
Your job as a business analyst will be to participate in everyday tasks, work, learn, and develop in the position, as well as test new systems and work with the team on automation goals.
Furthermore, as a liquidity expert, I participate in various projects within or outside the bank in working groups in Finans DK, Nationalbanken, and Riksbanken.
The liquidity services team covers daily operations from 7 a.m. to 19.30 p.m. and on all working days, including public holidays, by rotating early and late shifts within the team.
- Support the business and front office in managing the banks liquidity
- Adjust the banks nostro accounts
- Release payments
- Cover clearing and settlement accounts in central bank systems
- Test of contingency procedures, Swift updates, and new systems
- Be part of different projects within or outside the bank related to liquidity
- Have a proven track record of having a background in payments, liquidity, settlements, or trade operations.
- Flair for systems and a proven track record in problem solving
- Upper-intermediate communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Team player capable of bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- Flexible and responsible mindset, risk of prolonged working hours during incident handling, and extended open hours in Central bank systems
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
+45 45 14 33 87
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4000 – 5100
€ 2232 – 2232
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 3500 – 5000
€ 3600 – 5500
€ 3140 – 5785