- Основная информация
Would you like to be a part of challenging and fast-paced international environment? We would like to offer an amazing opportunity to become a Team Leader in Transaction Sanctions Screening [Level 2]. Level 2 teams are investigating more complex transaction screening cases. As a Team Leader, you will have direct responsibility for planning and managing a team of 10-15 employees. We expect you to have proven people management skills to motivate your team and ensure employees high job satisfaction and continuous development.
As well as being positive and effective leader, you will take an important role in Danske Bank organization being socially responsible and a fair participant in the market, acting according to compliance regulations.
- Lead and distribute workload for a team of 10-15 employees
- Motivate and ensure engagement within the team and a professional and effective processing of administrative/back-office tasks
- Understand, optimize and improve processes with focus on efficiency and cost reduction, without compromising high level of quality
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders at all seniority levels within the bank, ensuring compliance with the Groups business procedures
- Work with agile approach and according to LEAN principles, deliver on continuous improvement initiatives and constantly develop requirements within AML/ CTF and Sanctions area
- 1+ years experience in leadership and people management area, preferably from service operation, authorities, or banking sector
- Attention to details and ability to maintain big picture view in stressful situations
- Quality and efficiency orientation
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong time planning and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- Higher education
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Team Leader in Transaction Sanctions Screening Level 2
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2650 – 3950
€ 2798 – 3498
€ 2680 – 4020
€ 2680 – 4020
€ 3300 – 3900
€ 2000 – 3000