- Основная информация
We are combined team from both AML Client Managers and onboarding specialists, performing customer outreach and onboarding cases. Team is located in Denmark, but we also have employees in Poland, UK and Lithuania, where you will be part of. AML analysts are performing onboardings for new customers from Large Corporates and Institutional Customers segments.
To make your first months with us smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training and a dedicated buddy. You will work with a great team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Perform Onboarding for complex corporate and institutional customer groups
- Perform 4 eye checks for Onboarding cases to ensure that they are finalised with high quality and AML requirements are met
- Provide recommendations for managing the risk of the customers
- Coach and advise junior colleagues with complex cases
- Ensure quality communication with other business units (Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers, AML Risk Managers)
- Take ownership of process improvement-related tasks within the team or department
- Reach out to the customer to receive information and confirmations
- At least 2 years of experience in AML KYC/ Ongoing Due Diligence is needed
- Experience in performing quality assurance
- Higher education degree
- Experience in giving constructive feedback or leading AML procedural training
- Solid analytical skills, and ability to make decisions with limited to no supervision
- Advanced English both in speaking and writing
- Experience in customer service or stakeholder management would be considered beneficial
Monthly salary range from 1920 EUR to 2880 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 2066 – 3300
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 2750 – 3100