- Основная информация
We are looking for a Java Developer for our Enterprise Product Repository squad in Welcoming & Orchestration.
The squad has the mission of maintaining Golden Source Enterprise Product Repository whilst enhancing its foundation for both commercial and regulatory Product Governance across all business units and markets.
It has the full ownership of the end-to-end lifecycle of the software that it owns. You will, therefore, take part in refining, developing, and running the features that your squad creates.
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, we are responsible for welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast.
Were on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product ordering are strategic priorities for Danske Bank, where were tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience.
Youll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland, and India. We want you as part of our Vilnius team.
- Join a team of highly skilled people with various roles (developers, architect, business analysts)
- Take part in refinement, designing, developing, releasing and running technical solutions that meet business requirements in accordance with industry best practices
- Continuously improve yourself and use that to improve the solutions
- Be part of a modern organization that aims to use industry best practices
- Work with different tools and technologies: Microservice architecture, Spring Boot, Git, OpenShift, Docker, MSSQL, RabbitMQ, Kibana, Grafana, Terraform, etc.
- 2+ years experience in developing applications using Java, frameworks such as Spring Boot and databases such as MSSQL
- Having a bachelors degree (or higher) in computer science or a related field
- Understands good design principles (For example SOLID principles and Domain Driven Design) to implement microservices, REST APIs, etc.
- Enthusiasm about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions and the ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Familiar with testing such as unit-, integration- and load testing
- Work knowledge and experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ etc.) and event-driven design are preferred
- Work knowledge and experience with distributed software using cloud service providers (AWS, etc.), Docker and a container orchestration platform (OpenShift, Kubernetes etc.) are preferred
- Great communication skills and advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
IT Software Engineer (Java) for Enterprise Product Repository
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3910 – 6200
€ 4400 – 6600
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4000 – 8000
€ 4960 – 7440
€ 3140 – 5785