- Основная информация
- Conduct investigations to identify financial crime, including money laundering and fraud, and reporting the findings of investigations in an effective manner
- Assessing and documenting regulatory risk based on a variety of risk factors
- Gathering and analyzing data, identifying gaps and trends, and making recommendations related to baseline performance and structure, as well as establishing best practices and benchmarks
- Writing reports on the findings of investigations
- Bachelor'sdegree from an accredited college or university
- 0.5+ years of professional experience in compliance field
- Knowledge of Financial Crime / AML / fraud, and operational procedures
- Excellent verbal and written English Language skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to obtain new users skills of other software applications.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Ourr client - Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. They guide their clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 900 – 900
€ 600 – 900
€ 1360 – 2510
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 4320 – 6480