- Основная информация
Are you enthusiastic about delivering high quality IT solutions? Are you thorough and methodical? Do you possess an extensive knowledge of digital product deliveries and a keen interest in digital signatures?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you might be the candidate we are looking for. We now offer an opportunity to be part of a great Tribe within Danske Bank, where we welcome customers and provide product orchestration services to customer journey tribes. Our vision is to transform the way we welcome customers and revolutionize how we do on-boarding contributing to the further digitalization of Danske Bank. We develop IT-solutions to support our customers across all customer journeys by delivering quick, transparent & actionable ordering of banking products. We aim to deliver first class solutions to all Danske Bank customers.
A job in Danske Banks development organization is an opportunity with exciting challenges, in one of the most digitalized financial institutions in the Nordics. You will have the chance to test yourself in a role with high responsibility, agile ways of working, plenty of room for proactive behaviour and a strong can-do mind-set.
Besides being part of a squad, you will also belong to a Business & Functional Specialist Chapter. The Chapter is a community of highly skilled business analysts who share the same motivation for making a difference, ensuring that each solution full fills the business need and has the desired high quality. As part of a Chapter, you will be an active team player making sure that the chapter drives continuous learning by its members with a focus on knowledge sharing and ensures that best practices are spread across the entire tribe and the organization.
- Become part of a Squad where we own services, enabling our customers to sign documents digitally. Hereby, you will utilize your strong technical understanding of how systems interact and consume each other in a complex landscape
- Be driving both maintenance, incidents handling, new feature descriptions and strategic initiatives, whilst acting as a bridge between our consumers, business units and the squad
- Test and improve the various services, making sure our deployed solutions are continuously improved
- Support the Product Owner and squad in continuously assessing and challenging our strategy and our ways of working
- Your finest asset is your passion, yes we can attitude, creative problem-solving skills and your ability to be self-organising and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast, do things differently and dare to fail and learn from it
- You have a technical interest in system & process interactions, maintenance of solutions and your ability to take ownership of the domain is essential
- Further, your abilities to put the customers first, to collaborate with different people, to challenge ideas, and to learn is essential
- You have a minimum of +4 years as a Business Analyst, perhaps even within domains such as product deliveries or digital signing
- Good knowledge of Agile tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Teams)
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Senior Business Analyst in Welcoming and Orchestration Tribe
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4400 – 6600
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4000 – 8000
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 4112 – 5950
€ 4200 – 6400