- Основная информация
Our mission in the FCLM Tribe is to protect our customers and society from financial crime by developing highly automated due diligence processes with the customer experience at the core.
The Financial Crime Life Cycle Management (FCLM) Tribe focuses on the entire Customer Life Cycle, starting with Welcoming until Suspicious Activity Reporting. It handles all data structures and data handling, along with UI/UX for the entire Customer Life Cycle. The overall strategic ambition is to modernize and optimize the journey to combat financial crime.
As a Business Analyst, you would work in the Customer Assessment PC Squad that focused on ODD (Ongoing Due Diligence) review for Personal Customers. Our Squad comprises a Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers in Denmark, Lithuania, and India.
You will also be part of a Business Analyst Chapter within the FCLM Tribe, together with Business Analysts from other Squads, to share knowledge and leverage your skills mastery.
Your Chapter Lead will support and mentor you, ensuring your personal and professional growth.
- Investigate and find the best way to implement solutions
- Analyse requirements and prepare design documents
- Conduct research and drive dialogue with stakeholders and other actors taking part
- Help design processes that lead to significant internal customer experience and ensure compliance
- Be ready for direct cooperation with developers, testers, stakeholders, analysts, subject experts, users, change managers and more
- Test and support release management support, or similar tasks when needed
- You thrive from working in an agile setup with a can-do mindset, and you can take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables
- You are proactive and feel comfortable taking initiatives in the area that you see needs refinement
- You have business analyst experience, and AML/regulatory domain knowledge would be an asset
- You have a solid analytical mindset; you are detail-oriented, and you aim for results
- You feel at home in a fast-paced environment and do not mind tackling complex problems
- You dare to fail, learn from it and try again
- You are a team player who sees success as a result of a collaborative team effort
- You collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Emil Christian Tokebjerg
+45 21 787079
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 4000 – 5500
€ 4400 – 6600
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4000 – 8000
€ 5800 – 6612