- Основная информация
Are you an organized person that has solid stakeholder management, communication, and presentation skills? Do you want to be part of an exciting transformation journey and work close together with your future colleagues in Service Transformation towards the same strategic direction ensuring and guiding our organization to succeed? Then join us!
We are looking for a skilled and structured Senior Business Consultant to work with, create and coordinate the Personal and Business Customers (P&BC) Services communication, reporting, and governance. You will be working alongside the Head of Services in P&BC to ensure a seamless collaboration across the service areas and a clear storyline based on data and insights. Your ideas and opinions will be encouraged and valued from day one.
You will be joining the Service Transformation team of 11 Development Consultants and Service Development Partners supporting shape and maintain the future of the P&BC Service Organization.
- Oversee, coordinate, and develop reporting, storytelling, communications activities, and establishing as well as maintaining governance models
- Track operational deliveries, analyse and process data, provide insights on performance situations and suggest mitigating actions
- Carry out management presentations, from local townhalls to executive presentations to upper management
- Ensure ongoing, timely and clear communication with stakeholders in all seniority levels within the bank
- Collaborate with colleagues inside and outside the department to link the services development story and business insights with data and technical analysis
- Coordinate and contribute to multiple initiatives
- 3+ years of experience as a management coordinator, consultant, project manager or similar role
- Structured, analytical, able to turn complexity into simple to understand concepts
- Great communication skills – experience in reporting and making presentations for the management
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and shifting demands, efficient in a time-sensitive situations
- Solid stakeholder management capabilities and experience in collaborating with all levels from employees to upper management
- Enthusiastic, committed and responsible, with a can do attitude
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2640 EUR to 3960 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Senior Business Consultant for P and BC Services
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1900 – 3300
€ 3300 – 4000
€ 1900 – 2200
€ 3600 – 4600
€ 2450 – 2800