- Основная информация
Do you want to be part of making investments for our customers easier, and create a great digital experience for new investors? Then this might be the position for you!
We are looking for talent to design Danske Banks future experiences in digital investment solutions for customers and internal advisors in the Retail Investment Tribe.
The Retail Investment Tribe in Danske Bank is working to make it easy for customers to invest and empower advisors to offer best-in-class investment advice through simple, high-quality digital services. You will be part of a growth area that is more important than ever, and you will have the opportunity to innovate, transform and optimise the investment journey and experience for customers and advisors. We work across a broad technology stack and across several customer touchpoints.
You will be part of the Human-Centred Design Chapter but primarily engage with the Product Squad as the expert on user-centric methodology, customer insights, creative problem-solving, prototyping, user testing and other Product Design skills to create great customer experiences for our customers and colleagues. You will have a unique opportunity to collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams in an international setup across three countries.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Advocate user needs and ensure continuous user feedback
- Conduct user research and deliver insights
- Support squads with expert knowledge and Product Design skills
- Facilitate workshops and design sprints
- Design user-friendly concepts and powerful prototypes primarily for Mobile
- Communicate and present results for colleagues and key stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product/UX/UI Designer for Mobile
- Knowledge of UX methodologies, prototyping tools (e.g. Figma or similar) and UI design
- Experience within the financial services industry and working in an agile team is beneficial
- Experience from agencies or larger development organisations would be beneficial
- User-centric mind-set and an interest in Product Design
- Ability to translate research findings into a design strategy or UI design, eagerness to improve existing solutions with new ideas
- Solid communication skills to present insights and concepts in a simple way to obtain stakeholder buy-in
- Motivated and team-oriented person, who brings positive energy to the work environment
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2880 EUR to 4320 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Kristoffer Aasted Halse
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2500 – 3000
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 1500 – 1965
€ 3000 – 3000
€ 2680 – 4020
€ 2680 – 4020