- Основная информация
At Danske Bank, we are committed to fighting against financial crime for the benefit of society and our customers. As part of this, we are on an exciting journey focusing on improving the customer experience while fulfilling our societal and regulatory obligations. We are looking for two Management Coordinators to join the Business Management team at 1st Line Financial Crime Risk & Solution, working from our office in Vilnius.
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver management support to two senior leaders and their leadership teams in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders. You will perform various administrative activities, ensuring that all quality and service standards are achieved efficiently and accurately. You will be part of the 1st Line FC Business Management Office, currently based in Denmark but looking forward to expanding into Lithuania with some new Lithuanian colleagues.
As our new Management Coordinator, you will play an important role in ensuring the smooth operation of the four functions by supporting your team members as well as the Senior Leadership team.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Support the Leaders with their calendars and organise meetings across different time zones
- Arrange travel for the leadership team
- Assist in approving access rights and invoice management
- Organise social activities
- Be the one point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Support the Leaders with various ad-hoc tasks, including occasional presentations
- Lead and support various Business Management Team activities
- Have at least 2-3 years of relevant administrative assistant or office admin experience within an international setting
- Use initiative, take responsibility, and work effectively with minimum supervision
- An effective and accurate administrator with the proven ability to achieve and maintain high standards of work and take pride in working in a supportive role for senior management
- Minimum Upper-Intermediate skills in English, both written and spoken
- Are proficient in MS Office, MS Teams, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Have great time-management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in an international setting and thrive in a challenging, changing, and fast-paced environment
- A team player, though you work effectively with your own tasks
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Management Coordinator for Business Office, 1st Line Financial Crime Risk and Solution
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1392 – 2088
€ 2640 – 3960
€ 1400 – 1600
€ 1800 – 2000
€ 1670 – 2506