- Основная информация
Are you interested in short and medium-term debt investments and see yourself working in financial market operations?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Money Market Services team in the Market services department and take part in the progression of the Bank. As a Money Market Senior Operations specialist, you will be responsible for trade settlements executed between Danske Bank and other global banks and large corporates. The complexity of your tasks will depend on your progress pace and individual results.
To meet our objectives and deliver high-quality services, we have to continuously expand our professional knowledge. This is ensured by close cooperation with our various stakeholders (front office staff, dealers, sales representatives, risk departments, etc.) through joint projects and training sessions. There is also a learning platform, which is accessible to all team members without any limitations.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate settlement of Money Market products (internationally)
- Be responsible for regular communication with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Be responsible for problem-solving, investigation, handling payments, bookkeeping and confirmations of Money Market products
- Report to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Maintain and improve quality in daily tasks so that the client receives the best possible service
- Higher education
- Knowledge of various financial products
- Experience in banking operations
- Essential knowledge of swift payments
- Excellent analytical, accuracy and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining accuracy and high quality with limited instructions
- Ability to work both individually and as a team member
- Upper-Intermediate English language
- Experience in settlement within the area of treasury products (advantage)
Monthly salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Senior Market Specialist in Money Market Services
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 1600 – 2400
€ 1290 – 2380
€ 3350 – 3700
€ 1900 – 2250
€ 1850 – 2690