- Основная информация
Are you a structured person with a talent for analytics in a vibrant environment that values data driven choices? Do you want to be part of an exciting transformation journey and work close together with your future colleagues in Service Transformation towards the same strategic direction ensuring and guiding our organization to succeed? Then join us!
We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join the Service Transformation team and work close together with the Head of P&BC Services in creating, maturing maintaining and driving planning, forecasting and data management processes. Your ideas and opinions will be encouraged and valued from day one.
You will be joining the Service Transformation team of 11 Development Consultants and Service Development Partners supporting shape and maintain the future of the P&BC Service Organization.
- Promote improving of data and reports foundation
- Oversee, coordinate, and monitor data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Coordinate communication, ensuring timely and clear updates, stakeholder alignment
- Collaborate with colleagues inside and outside the department to link the services development story and business happenings with data and technical analysis
- Learn continuously around new services, processes, and technological constructs
- Create and run a capacity planning model
- 3+ years of experience in analytics or consulting field
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to deliver multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Service-minded, collaborative and communicative person
- Delivery oriented with proven history of relevant achievements
- Team oriented person with a proactive mindset and curious attitude
- Solid stakeholder management capabilities and experience, including the ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Business Analyst for P&BC Services
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 4112 – 5950
€ 4167 – 5417
€ 2975 – 3305