- Основная информация
Are you a collaborative team member, who is looking for new opportunities in the financial sector? If so, lets get in touch! This team is part of the global Welcoming department, and our job is to ensure that our customers have a smooth experience joining Danske Bank while at the same time we are fulfilling all regulative requirements and mitigating risks.
In the team we offer you international environment with friendly, innovative, and knowledgeable people who are looking forward to welcoming and assisting you to get on track.
We offer you an opportunity to work from anywhere in Lithuania if you can ensure your regular presence in our office in Vilnius 3-4 times per week.
*Different seniority level might be offered depending on your job experience and skills.
- Create customer profiles while following KYC, AML, and compliance requirements
- Communicate with customers via email to guide them through the requirements, obtain missing information
- Create products and services after onboarding
- Collaborate with various stakeholders
- Work on improving and optimizing the process using LEAN principles
- Previous experience in a back office role or financial institution
- Ability to work full-time
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Team member who enjoys working, sharing knowledge, and having fun together
- Willingness to develop and learn new things
- Higher education
- Advanced level of the English language
Monthly salary range from 1360 EUR to 2040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Kids playroom
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
AML Officer in Welcoming and Orchestration
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1320 – 1980
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1600 – 2400
€ 3250 – 5700
€ 1862 – 2000
€ 1080 – 1620