- Основная информация
Do you find the opportunity to work in an agile set-up appealing? Be part of a team in Danske Bank new ways of working and join us on the journey of becoming a better bank.
Be part of building the future! Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank. We are motivated to transform the way we handle risks, and this is your opportunity to make a difference and develop yourself both personally and professionally.
You will join the Risk Tribe, where business and IT professionals work in cross-functional teams in a truly agile organisation. The Tribe has a community of highly skilled business analysts, who share the same enthusiasm for making a difference and ensuring that each solution has the required quality. A focus on continuous learning and knowledge sharing ensures that best practices are spread across the whole tribe.
The teams (aka Squads) in the Risk Tribe are self-organised and empowered to make their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services. You will be a member of a Squad, which is responsible for implementing and supporting a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform to enable an integrated overview of risk & controls, processes, audits and compliance levels across the organization. The implementation has a great strategic focus internally in Danske Bank and demands collaboration with many stakeholders across business units, IT and the vendor.
- Manage, coordinate and drive the dialogue between a variety of stakeholders
- Prepare and facilitate meetings and workshops with relevant stakeholders
- Define, document and implement new processes and ways of working as part of the roll-out of the new GRC platform
- Handle GRC Platform user enquiries and have a strong focus on support and incident management
- Assist the GRC Datamart solution architecture design and head the impact analysis on future enhancements and testing
- Support data migration initiatives
- Translate and document business needs into requirements and thereby improving internal processes and business performance
- Act as the glue between business and IT developers in and outside the department and collaborate naturally across teams and geographical locations
- Solid analytical and people skills
- Team-oriented with strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Able to catch the essence of complex problems and can communicate them in a clear and understandable way
- Thrive with great responsibility
- Have a holistic and positive view of the job: no task is too big, no task is too small – the Squad covers a wide range of tasks and we always support each other in getting the job done
- Have a Bachelor or Master in Economics, Statistics or Business or similar
- Have advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
+45 24 94 02 16
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 8000 – 9500
€ 4112 – 5950
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 4167 – 5417
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 5000 – 7000