- Основная информация
Do you constantly seek the best quality and have what it takes to control it? If this describes you, then join one of Transaction Monitoring Quality Control teams! Quality Control function currently consists of 2 teams with 27 Analysts and we are looking for another 3 analysts to join!
As a Quality Control Analyst, you would be gradually trained on several processes, starting with one. We are performing quality checks on Transaction Monitoring, Subsidiaries Monitoring, Markets Monitoring, Trade and E-Communications Surveillance, Correspondent Banking Transaction Monitoring, Trade Finance and Trade Based Money Laundering processes.
You will focus on day-to-day quality control in Transaction Monitoring by doing daily quality checks, providing feedback to individual employees and functions, and improving processes based on findings from quality control activities.
*Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority in the role.
- Perform daily quality checks on completed cases
- Provide regular feedback to colleagues
- Ensure constant improvement of process based on quality control findings
- Ensure close partnership between Quality Control, Quality Assurance, other teams and relevant departments, and its stakeholders regarding quality management
- Provide regular reporting to the management and stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience in the AML field
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (both written and spoken)
- Analytical mindset and attention to details
- Ability to identify possible areas for improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization
- Good skills in providing feedback and collaborating with colleagues
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Experience in Monitoring or Trade Surveillance fields would be considered a pro
Monthly salary range from 1920 EUR to 2880 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Quality Control Analyst in Transaction Monitoring Control Team
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2600 – 2850
€ 3000 – 3000
€ 1560 – 1840
€ 1850 – 2750
€ 2500 – 3700
€ 2610 – 3380