- Основная информация
- Installation of complex technical machines;
- Problem solving in terms of technical issues on-site;
- Collaborate with customers and our technical departments to get the best results;
- Support of customers in terms of application questions (MDI, Laser, Mechanics, Electrics, CNC drive technology, automation).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Certificate or degree in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar;
- 2+ years of electrical or automation experience;
- Very good self-organization skills and flexibility (customer oriented approach);
- Good English language skills;
- Willingness to travel.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Basic programming skills.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment;
- Possibility to communicate with people from different cultures and gain experience working in international environment;
- Constant training courses and team building activities;
- A company car (after 6 months);
- Bonus system and package of additional compensations;
- Support for hobbies or other leisure activities.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Schmoll Maschinen is a supplier of machine tool and mass production solutions for electronic and micro structuring applications with more than eighty years of engineering experience.
Company is one of the leading manufactures in the world of production solutions for the electronic industry. The name Schmoll stands for reliability, innovation and technological market leadership.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 5800 – 6612
€ 4400 – 6600
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4000 – 8000
€ 3855 – 5782