- Основная информация
Joining this company as a finance and operations assistant is a unique opportunity for a young and motivated mind to get a foot in the door of the world of Venture Capital. This is an opportunity to work alongside individuals who are driven by excellence and are passionate about fixing climate problems through technology.
This position offers a varied array of responsibilities that will expose the candidate to multiple key areas of fund management such as compliance (internal and external), risk management, investment valuation, financial and regulatory reporting as well as external audit.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and reviewing the risk management tools built by the fund manager.
- Assessing the work performed by the investment team and ensuring compliance with the fund's internal documents.
- Maintaining and improving investment process checklists.
- Maintaining and improving investment valuation models in collaboration with the investment team.
- Serving as a point of contact, under the supervision of the Finance Manager, for administrative inquiries made by the funds service providers, investors, and regulators.
- Providing support to the team for the daily management of the SPVs.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager on financial and regulatory reporting.
- Supporting the audit process by providing necessary documentation, explanations, and assistance to auditors. Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements under the supervision of the Finance Manager.
- Supporting the team in fundraising activities.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the various daily operations of the Management.
- Company and the Fund ranging from ensuring proper cash management to complex tax inquiries.
- 2+ years of experience in fund accounting, fund administration as a finance associate position or similar.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related area.
- Genuine interest in the field of finance and investments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel in particular.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Result orientation, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Private health insurance.
- A bonus system when outstanding results are achieved.
- Participation in a variety of conferences, and corporate events.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
+370 659 44092
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Contrarian Ventures is the Seed Stage Venture Capital for climate generation, mobilizing resources for climate action in Europe and Israel with a collaborative, hands-on, founders-first approach. Contrarian Ventures supports the pioneers in building the technologies that will become the infrastructure of tomorrow for fighting climate change.
Currently, the team is made up of 6 persons (5 in Vilnius and 1 Investor in Berlin) and is actively looking for one more team member, who could join them in their Vilnius office.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2200 – 2900
€ 1700 – 2500
€ 1536 – 2304
€ 1800 – 2000
€ 2455 – 4132
€ 1540 – 2100