- Основная информация
Within this dynamic, results driven and international environment we are looking for a Collector to join our business, working out of Vilnius. You will be part of the overall Nordic & Baltic Operations Team (majority of the team is based in Copenhagen including the Nordic Manager). In this role, you will have responsibility for the Baltic portfolio, ensuring recovery of monies owed to clients in respect of credit insured transactions, bonds and of uninsured debts placed for collection.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual with a can-do mentality, to join us in this hands-on and international environment.
- Engaging in direct communication with debtors and coordinating with third-party debt collectors, legal representatives, and administrators/receivers to effectively recover outstanding funds related to credit-insured transactions, bonds, and uninsured debts placed for collections on behalf of clients.
- Responsible for the improvement of collection processes and results; reduce time to collection; decrease operating expense and/or Schedules reminder calls or escalates process; including a final notification that outlines next step if payment is not received.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of debts, implementing the agreed processes and systems to achieve desired goals and results.
- Owning and maintaining the day-to-day relationship with client, debtors and 3rd parties including negotiation over recommended action
- Assess the cost effectiveness of taking legal action and prepare suitable cases for transfer to the in-house legal team or external parties.
- Will be actively involved in the management of customer portfolios and will be responsible for revenue generation, risk management and act as key customer interface for the Company.
- First point of contact for domestic clients for answering queries, providing case updates and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Will respond to customer queries on both standard and non-standard issues, ensuring a full investigation is completed to answer the customer query in full.
- You may become involved in group projects, providing input and local technical knowledge to support the project group.
- Previous relevant experience working through all phases of the collection agency business, ideally within the business-to-business environment and preferably in the role of a collection officer, or the equivalent related experience (i.e. related experience is experience gained working under a regulated statute (preferably the Collection and Debt Settlement Services Act and related regulations);
- Proven experience maintaining books and records of accounts;
- Experience handling trust accounts and trust reconciliation;
- Knowledge and/or experience with debtor/creditor law.
- Good communication skills, both on the telephone and in writing
- Excellent language skills in Lithuanian and English (knowing Russian, Latvian or Estonian languages too would be a strong advantage)
- Proven negotiation skills, with a sound judgment and ability to assess cost-effectiveness of actions.
- A dynamic, international and challenging work environment
- Training and support to reach your full potential
- Attractive terms and conditions, including competitive salary and a range of benefits
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - Atradius - provides trade credit insurance, surety and collections services worldwide through a strategic presence in more than 50 countries. Atradius has access to credit information on over 240 million companies worldwide. Its credit insurance, bonding and collections products help protect companies throughout the world from payment risks associated with selling products and services on trade credit. Atradius forms part of Grupo Catalana Occidente (GCO.MC), one of the leading insurers in Spain and worldwide in credit insurance.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2920 – 3504
€ 1320 – 1980
€ 1250 – 1850
€ 2000 – 2500
€ 1400 – 1650
€ 2000 – 2200