- Основная информация
We are at the forefront of Danske Bank’s efforts to combat financial crime. We believe that high-quality software and expertise in software development are the keys when creating effective and high-value solutions.
We believe in our mission to develop one place to go for all of Danske Bank that prevents and counters money laundering. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will work in a non-traditional banking environment closely together with business analysts, architects, leaders and data scientists in a modern, cross-border/multicultural team.
As the bank faces increasing demand for reporting to authorities for the foreseeable future, we’re focusing on building automated systems.
We are looking for a data analyst, that also has knowledge within Markets area, to help source data from the Danske Bank Group, including transactional data to an entirely new automated reporting system being built.
You will be part of the AML Review Tribe and will be working closely with other colleagues in a squad fulling its own mission. You’ll also belong to the AML Review Data Analysts chapter, where we are nurturing learning and co-creating culture as well as acting as sparring partners for each other. The chapter unites curious experts who utilize their skills in both technology and risk to find trends in data to solve business challenges. All this is done following the agile practices for us to become an even Better Bank.
- Analyse data and develop AML Review tools and systems
- Be responsible for data discovery, data profiling, data modelling and translating high level business requirements into ETL specifications (MS SQL, IBM DataStage and others)
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Generate reports to deliver insights, including ad hoc data extraction
- Develop processes for data acquisition, data transformation, data migration, data verification and data monitoring
- Guide integration of data analysis in recurring reporting and data marts
- Be proactive and a team player believing that collaboration with colleagues is the key driver of success
- Create operational and insightful actions towards our digital banking strategy
- Must have working experience with market transactions data and preferably creating reports for financial authorities
- Experienced working with systems producing and consuming large amounts of data, ETL tools – MS SQL, SSIS, IBM DataStage or similar
- Confident in supporting the entire model life cycle, i.e., from development to production and maintenance
- Able to use dedicated tools to visualize data flows
- Have good communicational and interpersonal skills, ability to make decisions in a rather complex environment
- Keep Agile mindset, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
Would be considered as a benefit:
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI or similar
- Experienced in working with Agile methodologies
- Academic background in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or similar
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Canteen services and free fruits
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1440 – 2160
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 3120 – 4680