- Основная информация
Middle Term Planner (Malta)
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will determine the crew base for each crew (crew base allocation);
- You will be responsible for the processing vacation bidding for RIX and TLL cabin crews;
- You will focus on the release of the crew's roster for the next 30 days according to the issued schedule and oversee the schedule for the next 2-6 months;
- You will determine crew needs for different bases and projects in cooperation with various departments;
- Ensure that crew activities are scheduled in accordance with relevant legislation and company documentation;
- Build future crew rosters for better utilization and efficiency in the hotel, transportation, and other associated costs;
- Develop research schedules to react to various operational changes;
- Maintain crew legality in RAID
- You will work closely with the commercial department on potential future projects, calculate resources, and coordinate crew recruitment needs with Flight Operations and HR.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- This role requires strong organizational skills, communication skills, and excellent attention to detail;
- You should be a university graduate or started higher education;
- You must have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- You must have solid communication and team working skills;
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and a positive attitude;
- Very good MS Office skills and excellent Excell skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in airline operations and/or crew training will be considered an advantage.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but to also do that in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
- Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
- If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1300 – 1800
€ 850 – 1200
€ 1400 – 2000