- Основная информация
IOCC Duty Manager
WHO WE ARE
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI provider in the EU, Asia, Africa on Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft.
We are an EU-based airline company, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia, and two subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta.
SmartLynx Airlines are very proud to have received the award as "2019 Best Employer in Transportation".
- Be a single point of contact in all operational aspects related to the operational period of 72 hours;
- Coordinate matters related to the execution of the program within the operational period of 72 hours;
- Facilitate communication and precise information flow within the company and with external parties;
- Manage and coordinate IOCC daily duties;
- Handling of irregularities and crisis management;
- Taking preventive actions and planning in advance for upcoming possible irregularities;
- Optimization and continuous improvement of measures;
- Coordination and matching of important activities with the objective of reaching the best decision for the company and the customer;
- Conduct and lead the daily and weekly operational meetings;
- Maintain and ensure continuous OTP follow-up and reporting.
Please note- this is a temporary job offer till 27/03/2022 with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Significant experience with at least 4 years in an operations environment is a must;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage stress and remain calm and objective, particularly during challenging and stressful situations;
- Critical decision-maker ensuring safety, legality, compliance, and proper process management;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when solving problems;
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication to ensure all appropriate departments related needs are met and considered;
- Integrity, commitment to excellence, and service-oriented;
- Must have an ability to define processes and procedures when required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team;
- Able to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approaches when required.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.