- Основная информация
B1 or B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will work on customer’s aircraft, engines, equipment, and systems;
- Inspect and sign for work as directed by the Line Maintenance Manager or Deputy Line Maintenance Manager in accordance with the personal Authorisation Certificate granted by the Quality Manager;
- Through the Deputy Line Maintenance Manager, provide a Quality and Safety Control function to ensure a high standard at all times;
- Fly on customer's aircraft from time to time in the capacity of Flight mechanic;
- Troubleshoot complex defects and deal with recurring and deferred defects in an expeditious manner;
- Give assistance to the Deputy Line Maintenance Manager as required;
- Accept parts into stores in accordance with the approval Document issued by the Quality Manager and in accordance with MOE;
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Valid EASA Part-66 AML with B1 or B1/B2 category;
- Airbus A320 (CFM56, V2500) type rating (A330 type rating considered to be an advantage);
- With at least three years experience as a line maintenance engineer and two years on the required aircraft type/s;
- Valid certificates for Human Factors, FTS lev2, and EWIS group 4 minimum;
- Copy of type training certificates;
- At least 6 months or 100 days of relevant maintenance experience on types in the preceding 2-year period in accordance with the privileges;
- Quality statements and references attesting experience in Line Maintenance on types;
- Relevant pages of personal experience log logbook.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.