- Основная информация
Ready to make the next step and boost your career? Excited about the future? If the answer is yes, here at EY we will help you to develop the future that is right for you. We will support you in every way we can in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
EY’s Accounting & Finance management services team provides a wide range of integrated corporate compliance services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support, etc.
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our team! As a member of our team you will be offering professional accounting services to our local & international clients.
Your key responsibilities (based on experience):
- Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records based on information provided by the client.
- Prepare management accounts, budgets and other financial reports required by clients.
Prepare IFRS compliant financial statements.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks including issuance of invoices and executing other ad-hoc requests.
- General administration of bank accounts such as creation of payment orders, maintaining of bank balances and overall supervision of bank accounts.
- Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis.
- Other accounting tasks.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team working and leadership skills.
- Keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in accounting or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages.
- Strong computer skills.
We offer you:
- Work in bright, friendly and energetic teams.
- Participation in international projects and teamwork with our leaders and industry leading client people.
- Faster than ever growth of your personal and professional skills.
- Boost the potential of your accounting and finance knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies.
- The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop.
- Competitive compensation, additional health insurance & other benefits.
Salary: 1400 – 2100 EUR gross
Interested? Fill in the data and upload your CV
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2200 – 2900
€ 1700 – 2000
€ 1200 – 1200
€ 1200 – 1200