- Основная информация
Our mission is to enable Group Finance to do efficient management and forecasting of the balance sheet and P&L, through modern and flexible cloud services. It is through our mission that we (and you) make sure, that Danske Bank is not put in a similar vulnerable position by providing services to efficiently plan and manage critical risk metrics like LCR, NSFR, and IRRBB and related funding costs (FTP).
As an Architect, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into secure, scalable and proven cloud solutions. You will have expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on private and public cloud and have experience in development and DevOps processes. You will work in QRM Framework and Services squad to collaborate with teams across multiple business groups driving the implementation of the cloud solutions strategy. You will have experience in a broad set of PaaS services, compute, storage, network and security. You will be required to make design choices that optimize cost, operations, performance, reliability, and security.
No matter your age, background or experience – we welcome everyone.
- Drive, Design and implement software solutions in the public cloud, utilizing cloud-native technology and modern best practices.
- Participate in end-to-end software development lifecycle including task management, software engineering, automated testing and code analysis, automated deployment, change management and runtime excellence
- Participate in solution compliance with security requirements applicable to Public Cloud Services while developing solutions for automation and scalability
- Present and express design decisions on high and low technical levels, including identifying any trade-offs or challenges that exist with each option
- Mentor and guide to other software engineers and architects as well as continuously seek out learning opportunities to improve yourself and your team
- Recent 3–5 years work experience with public cloud, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments/roadmaps.
- Highly skilled in working with scaled, high-load systems and Microsoft technologies like: MS SQL and .NET
- Experienced in acting as a technical lead or architect across multiple technical domains and architectures. Deep knowledge in at least one and experience in at least 2 other areas: Security, infrastructure, network, data, or business architecture.
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies and tools and their application
- Good familiarity with data modelling, data structures, data types engineering on high and low levels
- Experienced with container platforms and containerization (ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Openshift etc.)
- Experience building back-end integrations (ingesting data of various formats, working with REST, GRPC)
- Experienced with IT compliance and risk management requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor the presentation to various audiences and technical expertise, translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level highly preferred
Monthly salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1440 – 2160
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 3120 – 4680