- Основная информация
Airworthiness Review Staff
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Perform airworthiness review activities of an aircraft including review of aircraft records and physical survey;
- Perform airworthiness reviews and issue Airworthiness Review Certificates or recommendations in accordance with applicable regulations, national authority requirements, and company procedures;
- Extend the validity of the Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- Manage company fleets Airworthiness Review Certificates status;
- Liaise with the MRO or Lessor to resolve all findings and make sure that all findings are closed prior to making a recommendation or issuing of an Airworthiness Review Certificate or issuing an extension to a current Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- Conduct Compliance Audits and A/C inspections as per their qualifications as assigned by Compliance Monitoring Manager;
- Participate in aircraft transition activities;
- Coordinate aircraft phase-in/phase-out and/or aircraft import/export.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- At least 5 years of experience in continuing airworthiness;
- Experience in performance of airworthiness reviews, including a/c records review and physical surveys;
- An appropriate Part 66 license (category B or C in the sub-category of the aircraft being reviewed) or aeronautical degree or equivalent;
- NOTE: The requirement laid down in point above may be replaced with 5 years of experience in continuing airworthiness additional to those already required by point 1.
- Formal aeronautical maintenance training;
- A320, A330, and B737Max completed aircraft type training or familiarization courses;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations;
- Completed Part-M, Part-CAMO, Part-145, HF, FTS, EWIS, Quality Systems, SMS courses;
- Auditor Training and related Aviation Compliance training as applicable;
- Minimum Part-66 Appendix III Level 1 General Familiarization; and Fuel tank safety training level I & II (Level II req. before 31.12.2010);
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Confident with strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, responsibilities, and travel;
- Willingness to embrace change and to drive improvements within the business.
NOTE: It is not necessary to satisfy the experience requirements of Part-66 at the time of review.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but to also do that in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
- Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
- If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3000 – 3800
€ 2000 – 2400
€ 900 – 1600
€ 2760 – 5700