- Основная информация
Join fast growing Investment Intelligence (II) Finance Team whose primary focus is to engage with II leadership as a strategic and decision-making partner. Help achieve revenue and margin growth by delivering timely, insightful analysis and driving profitability while maintaining financial order and accuracy.
As Business and Finance Controller you will be responsible for expense reporting, planning and analysis processes within Investment Intelligence business unit, providing insight and transparency into direct and allocated expenses for business leads in support of our overall P&L management process.
• In collaboration with the rest of the team, lead the expense month-end close and planning process (accrual calculations, journal entries, monthly expense forecast, quarterly long range plan and annual budget) from securing input through reporting, analysis and presentation to senior management
• Create, consolidate and present financial reports to senior management with a consultative, informative approach to fulfil the need for financial follow up and business planning
• Support Procure-to-Pay process within our business area to ensure timely processing of vendor payments
• Provide solutions for ad hoc expense analysis requests, analyze trends and metrics to develop strategy, programs and policies within organization
• Identify opportunities to improve the consistency and accuracy of the financial information
• Contribute to the development and/or improvement of existing financial systems to effectively track and analyze financial data
• Participate in improving the reporting structure such as product hierarchy, department structure and headcount allocations
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Business Administration
• 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and formulas) is a must
• Experience with BI tools (Tableau or Microsoft Power BI) and working knowledge of Workday Financials or Hyperion Essbase (SmartView) would be a benefit
• Analytical, detail-oriented and organized person who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Alterx, Knime knowledge is a plus
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sport activities
• Comfortable and modern working environment
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Monthly salary (Before Taxes) from: 1800 Eur (final salary will depend on candidate knowledge and experience), other bonuses apply.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2864 – 4296
€ 2100 – 2200
€ 1800 – 2100
€ 1650 – 1650
€ 2500 – 4100