- Основная информация
Operations Control Centre Officer
WHO WE ARE
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will learn aviation regulations and company procedures and work according to them;
- Coordinate matters relating to the execution of the daily traffic program, including normal, abnormal, and emergency situations;
- Maintain an active flight monitoring of all SmartLynx Airlines aircraft flights;
- Prepare and provide flight crew members Operational Flight Plans;
- Select, collect, and practically use weather information for destination, alternates, and en-route;
- Analyze and assess technical information;
- Closely cooperate with other departments in order to ensure smooth operations;
- SLOT coordination;
- Receive, analyze and insert information of flight schedules in OPS Control system RAIDO, ensure accuracy of inserted information;
- Eliminate schedule inefficiencies;
- Perform route-study calculations, actively liaise with the commercial department.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University graduate or started higher education (degree in Logistics or Aviation, Airline Operations, or Pilot license, or ATC Control license will be considered as an advantage);
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Mature and stress-resistant personality with good communication skills;
- MS Office skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken), good Latvian and Russian;
- Previous work experience in OCC / NCC / IOCC / OPS departments will be considered as an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Experience with flight planning software will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with SLOT coordination will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2400 – 4800
€ 1500 – 1800
€ 2700 – 2860
€ 2500 – 3200
€ 2200 – 2600