- Основная информация
Technical Stores Manager
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will maintain adequate storage of aircraft's parts, tools, and equipment as per Part 145 and Quality requirements;
- Maintain and ensure controlled movements of parts, tools, and equipment (receiving/shipping/issuance) in and out of stores;
- Lead, coordinate, assign, monitor, and review the work of individuals within the team;
- Maintain and develop procedures for parts storage, receiving, and issuance;
- Ensure and establish proper use of OASES system for all transactions and tasks relevant to Stores;
- Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures, advise of budget-related needs,
- assist in the bid process for tools and equipment if needed;
- Establish and maintain a proper procedure to control Material Shelf Life and Tools Calibration, AOG, and frequently demanded items, part/tooling/ repairs, and loans;
- Ensure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment;
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, safe, and orderly condition;
- Ensure that the quality of the product and service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standards;
- Ensure that all safety regulations are being followed by all Stores employees;
- Show initiative and participate in process of enhancing own professional competence;
- Represent SmartLynx towards clients in accordance with best practices (during business trips and other business-related activities);
- Carry out other related assignments and projects and undertake other duties as assigned by the direct manager or top management.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You should have at least a minimum of 3 years experience in Stores management in an aviation-related field;
- Good knowledge of EASA Part M regulations, Part 145 regulations, and Stores Part 145 requirements;
- You have a strong working knowledge of management best practices and the ability to motivate and provide support to the team;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You are well versed with MS office software such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Teams, and PowerPoint as a minimum;
- Knowledge of OASES software will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to see a broader picture of how your team’s performance affects the business and make informed decisions;
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to thrive in a high-performing organization;
- You have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 6612 – 8265
€ 4959 – 5785
€ 2800 – 3300