- Основная информация
Do you want to play a critical role in ensuring that all AML-related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
EDR (Event-driven review) Corporates team in Financial Crime Prevention is currently looking for new motivated team members.
You will have the possibility to contribute to process improvements and initiate changes while maintaining close collaboration with other team members.
We would offer you a role in which continuous knowledge-sharing, learning, growth, and opportunity to become an SME are available.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority roles.
- Perform event-driven reviews (EDR) for Large Corporate customers and evaluate changes in customer’s behaviour
- Examine changes in customer’s risk score and evaluate if the new customer’s risk profile is still acceptable
- Perform quality control for EDR cases and ensure that all AML requirements are met
- Process EDR requests from Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers, and AML Risk Managers and ensure timely and quality communication
- Taking ownership of process/improvements-related tasks within the team/ department
- Being a role model for other team member
- At least 2 years of experience in AML KYC/ Ongoing Due Diligence working with Corporate clients
- Experience in giving constructive feedback or leading AML procedural training
- Ability to make decisions with limited to no supervision
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Efficient problem-solving mind-set
- Professional investigative skills and high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Experience in performing Quality assurance
- Experience in working with complex tasks
- Advanced English both in speaking and writing
- Higher education degree
- Experience in customer service or stakeholder management would appreciated
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 20+ community hobby clubs
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1200 – 1800