- Основная информация
Here in Core Payments tribe, we support our customers’ everyday banking needs by delivering a best-in-class payments infrastructure that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. We bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Seek continuous learning and improvement
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way we do things
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Be agile and spread these ideas among the team
- 3+ years’ experience in developing microservices using Java technologies
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Positive attitude and motivation to learn
- Being structured and focused on quality
- Great communication skills as well as advanced English language skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
We are working with different tools tools, technologies and platforms so having some knowledge or experience with any of these would useful for you to perform even better:
- Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, Docker, RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, gRPC, Avro, DB2, SQL Server, REST, SOAP, JIRA
- Quality assurance frameworks and monitoring tools Prometheus-operator as well as UI frameworks
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Canteen services and free fruits
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1200 – 1800