- Основная информация
Would you like to become the main person for a newly established product and contribute to delivering the best customer experience?
We are looking for a new team member who is keen on communicating with stakeholders, monitors newly established product as well as efficiently handles securities trade settlement tasks, deliver high quality on time, and continuously improve.
You will join the area, focusing on an innovative, agile, and truly customer-centric culture. As a Specialist, you will support stakeholders, control and monitor product flow, and ensure trades are settled in the different markets all around the world.
Daily, you will keep in close collaboration with customers, stakeholders, and the largest counterparties across the world. You will maintain process quality and continuously look for ways to improve our daily processes.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Handle securities settlement tasks, including business as usual and unusual, special cases
- Investigate and resolve exceptions and discrepancies, securities and cash reconciliation
- Communicate with customers, different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties, and custodian banks all over the world
- Collaborate with other teams in the bank
- Participate in proactive settlement risk management and continuous improvement of the service
- Participate in automatization of processes
- Experience in reconciliation and/or settlement services
- Knowledge of financial markets products
- Knowledge of risk management
- Strong understanding of Product life cycle
- Understanding of post-trade services and trade lifecycle events
- Higher education
- Data-driven, experienced in problem-solving, and proactively searching for the solution with a continuous improvement mindset
- Customer centricity
- Ability to cope with large volumes of complex tasks
- Skills in communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management
- Upper-intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Third pillar pension fund
- Canteen services and free fruits
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 3720 – 5580