- Основная информация
Would you like to join a team of professionals and play an essential role in providing a great experience to employees and managers? Are you eager to contribute to various initiatives and develop your HR administration knowledge?
We are looking for a collaborative and in HR processes experienced colleague to join our HR Services, LT team. As an HR Services Specialist, you will be working on global end-to-end processes and HR administrative tasks, primarily covering administrative support for the employees in Lithuania. Besides, you will have an exciting opportunity to participate in multiple HR-related projects.
You will be a good candidate if you are organized and able to deliver high quality and efficiency while also being a great team-oriented person. The team’s strategic goal is to become a center of excellence for HR Service deliveries.
- Administrate employee data in several HR systems
- Communicate with managers and employees at all levels in several countries by e-mail and phone
- Prepare different HR-related documents
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lithuania as well as in the other countries
- Participate in various HR-related projects and initiatives
- Have an opportunity to structure new processes
- Take care of other administrative tasks and support employee queries
- 1+ year of experience in working with operational or administrative tasks (HR administration would be an advantage)
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Quality consciousness and understanding of risks and controls
- Willingness to take ownership
- Skilled MS Office skills
- Ability to work with no supervision and as a team member
- Agility and proactiveness
- Upped-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1200 – 1800