- Основная информация
Do you want to actively shape the future of a leading Nordic bank while growing your professional skillset? Do you want to be part of an ambitious team that coordinates our largest corporate and institutional customers and contributes to a robust and innovative customer management environment? Then join us in Danske Bank, Large Corporate & Institutions Client and Credit management.
The Large Corporates and Institutions (LC&I) business unit serves Danske Banks’ most sophisticated customers across the Nordics with their financing and transaction needs. Our experts across areas such as Corporate Finance, Markets, Transaction Banking, Asset Mgmt., and Investor Services – are highly skilled and engage with our customers on some of the most complex transactions in the Nordics. LC&I has many strongholds and we are – among others – recognized for having the highest customer satisfaction among Nordic wholesale banks.
You will join the team that is responsible for client management related to a wide array of business banking products. The team’s focus is actually working with customers’ needs for bank products and services. The team is in direct contact with the clients, offering first-class support on cash management, credit products, online banking platform District, accounts, daily banking, client on-boarding, KYC, and more. Your role will be to make sure that key platforms and systems used for efficient client management are supported, and processes in the area are efficient and documented. We are undergoing a major transformation in the client management area, so ensuring we are not leaving any stones unturned will also be a fair part of your day-to-day activities.
You will become an integral part of the customer-centric value chain and get to know Danske Bank’s offering model to our largest corporate and institutional customers. You will have an opportunity to utilize your project management, communication, work coordination, and problem-solving skill set.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Be involved in transforming the current client management set-up to become more digital and drive the implementation
- Make sure our current customer management infrastructure is robust and supports our BAU
- Have a mandate to set directions, define guidelines, and coordinate case handling tools
- Contribute to the design of the documentation of our processes, formulate insights as actionable recommendations, coordinate improvement initiatives, and follow up on desired CSAT impact
- Identify ways and drive efforts to empower and mature the organisation to work more and better with customer feedback
- Be identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and take ownership of implementation thereof
- Motivated and customer-oriented mind-set
- A profound understanding of data and know-how to combine multiple sources of data to create business insights
- Solid stakeholder management capabilities, including communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Can-do attitude and ability to work in a self-sustained manner
- Be creative and professional in unexpected situations
- Experience from the financial sector, ideally in any of the main corporate banking product lines, would be considered a huge advantage
- While not required, experience in working with the application of case handling tools and/or process maps in larger organisations, will be an advantage. This could be from either consultancy, a research institute, or a relevant position within a large/international company
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1200 – 1800