- Основная информация
Are you interested in AML or financial crime prevention? Would you like to further your career and expend your knowledge in investigations of foreign banks queries? Did you know that Transaction Inquiries team has various functions and activities in Transaction Sanction Screening department?
Join our professional and supporting Inquiry Team which is a main link of communicating between TSS and further departments. As part of this, you will also be in close collaboration with colleagues in Nordic, UK, Ireland, Polish countries for the purpose of information gathering and payment process surveillance.
- Ensure quality communication with Compliance team and other areas within the Bank (Mailbox, calls)
- Cooperate with foreign banks relating to their SWIFT inquiries requests (INQ)
- Perform high quality investigations and analysis on international financial sanctions evasion and attempts to circumvent financial sanctions (L1 and L2)
- Support to other teams within the same or similar function, if needed.
- Participate in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes, and ways of communication
- Consult and mentor team members
- Contribute to a good working environment by taking on a positive and constructive approach in collaboration with colleagues and giving honest feedback ensuring the mindset of quality work in the unit
- At least 1-year work experience in banking, financial, AML sectors or back office experience
- High ethical standards, good sense of responsibility and commitment to result
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Critical mind-set, logic and detail orientation, ability to process large volumes of tasks and data
- Team working skills, can-do attitude, and quality orientation
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Higher education (Economics, Business administration, Law or finance-related education would be an advantage)
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1200 – 1800