- Основная информация
Can you inspire your team to achieve their goals in high-quality case handling to ensure customer satisfaction? We are offering an innovative setting where you will face exciting opportunities working with diverse tasks every day.
As a Senior Team Leader, you will have the direct responsibility of supervising a team of around 16 professionals in the Payments operations area (Payments Investigations team). Your ongoing focus would be on customer service and process improvement.
The Payment Investigations team is responsible for solving payment-related issues for corporate and private customers located in all Danske Bank branches. Team members take action to recall or amend payments if requested, and support our clients with various Terms and Conditions queries.
We expect you to lead an effective team while also encouraging your team members to take responsibility and create value in partnership with the internal customers.
While being responsible for business targets, you would also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring the team’s high job satisfaction and continuous development.
- Daily leadership responsibility – ability to motivate, develop and coach the team to ensure a culture of effective employee engagement, continuous improvement and high customer focus
- Coordinating and distributing team workload
- Ensuring professional and effective processing of administrative/back-office tasks
- Support team to understand, optimize and improve processes with a focus on efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with the Group`s business procedures and market regulations
- Working according to LEAN principles and delivering on continuous improvement initiatives
- 2-5 years previous leadership experience ( banking or finance-related sector or operations)
- Stakeholders management, time planning and organizational skills
- Proper decision-making in a fast-changing environment, ability to adapt to changes
- Customer-centric approach and motivation to deliver high-quality service
- Knowledge in payments/accounting, SWIFT
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2920 EUR to 4380 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1840 – 2760