- Основная информация
New technologies and the power of decisions are the things that lead us to pride-worth solutions. All development-related work regarding investments in Danske Bank is owned in the Retail Investment Tribe with around 180 members. All work in the Tribe is organized into squads – cross-functional teams of about ten people from business and IT working on a specific mission.
For this inspiring journey, we invite a test automation engineer to join the monitoring & automation squad – a fully cross-functional team having Test Automation specialists, DevOps, SRE, Mainframe, Business specialists onboarded.
Tribe monitoring & automation squad’s mission is to Enable feature Teams in the Retail Investment Tribe to be effective and efficient in you build it, you run it, model.
So what does enabling mean in our context?
- We are engineering secure and trusted environments, automation, observability services, self-services, processes and practices for the Tribe so that feature teams could do their best for the customers
- We are building test automation frameworks and continuously supporting feature teams in test automation activities
- We are sharing knowledge and teaching feature teams how to do DevOps, Test Automation and Operations efficiently
You will be working closely with experienced Test automation engineers, DevOps, Developers and QA people to build and maintain a solid future-proof automated testing foundation in Retail Investment Tribe.
To be more precise your responsibilities will include:
- Work as a member of the automation team on the automated testing of enterprise Investment applications (Web, Mobile, API)
- Develop new automated tests based on business needs and requirements
- Support existing automated test scenarios and test execution process
- Contribute to the test framework development (Selenium Webdriver, WebdriverIO, Appium, API automation framework)
- Communication with developers and manual testers
- Challenge the way we do things
A bit about you and your background:
- We expect your passion and primary area of interest at work in software testing
- You have hands-on experience in Testing Automation for 1+ year
- You have a good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- You have an understanding of REST/SOAP services, XML, JSON
- You are an innovative and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- You are good at communicating cross-teams and eager to take on new tasks
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1840 – 2760
€ 1200 – 1800