- Основная информация
Congratulations, you’ve just found a job offering to join the party as WoW as you are. Open-minded & positive. Holding personal integrity. Focused on a solution, not a problem. Promise-keeper. Business & customer-oriented.
What’s next? Be prepared to dive into the process of making the world’s coolest alloy, stainless steel, where everyone adds value – where everyone is driven by the idea of becoming a global business partner maximizing value.
Welcome to Outokumpu Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius as a new spirit of our General Ledger team!
Check the details below and apply to be a part of the #1 Sustainable Stainless Steel producer.
• Act responsible for general ledger processing;
• Perform selected tasks in period end closing, adjustments and reporting according to IFRS (GL);
• Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadlines;
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units;
• Understand general ledger process and financial statements;
• Prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis;
• Support other GL/AP/AR team members;
• Participate in process development and FS development projects when requested (bring up new ideas);
• Recognize and communicate development opportunities in processes.
• Educational background in accounting / economics or other related fields;
• Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes (GL, AP, AR);
• Accounting experience is mandatory, preferably in an international company;
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting;
• English language – professional proficiency (B2 level and above);
• Teamwork and co-operation skills;
• Experience working with SAP, Hyperion Oracle would be considered as an advantage.
• Location: Vilnius / any other location in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 1600 – 2000 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English – level B1-B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Remote work possibility;
• Flexible working hours;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits.
If you believe to be a good fit, please apply and submit your CV in English before September 19, 2022. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Marina Buceliene, Manager - General Ledger, by e-mail at Marina.Buceliene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2975 – 4132
€ 790 – 890
€ 5000 – 5500
€ 2300 – 3400
€ 2500 – 3100