- Основная информация
WHO WE ARE
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards. SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will procure, provision, and ship materials for Scheduled Aircraft Maintenance for Hangar, Line stations, and outsourced maintenance needs;
- Monitor critical reports and update internal system;
- Alert on any non-routine event (any kind of delays and technical problems) to the responsible person;
- You will monitor cargo movement through the tracking system;
- You will supervise shipping/return shipping;
- Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors;
- Arrange transportation and forwarding services for all orders to ensure material is delivered as per schedule;
- Coordinate imports and exports;
- Review freight rates: air, courier, and land;
- Control Aviation part stock levels.
LET'S TALK AOUT YOU
- You should have at least 2 years of proven experience in the Aviation Material Control environment;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You should be a mature and stress-resistant person with good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good MS Office skills are essential for this role;
- You should have excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines;
- The ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to work within rigid timelines and budget;
- Ability to work in both Customer Support and Material Planning areas;
- Ability to see a broader picture of how your performance affects the business and make informed decisions.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1800 – 2800
€ 2000 – 2200
€ 1400 – 1900
€ 1100 – 1950
€ 2810 – 4960