- Основная информация
Team Digital Sales Transformation is looking for a Manager E-Commerce within BL Stainless Europe.
• Develop, manage and further enhance Outokumpu's new Customer Portal & Self-Service capabilities
• Understand the transactional process, ways of working and needs of our customers and sales organization & translate this into requirements regarding customer experience, buyer’s journey & user interface design
• Break down requirements into epics, user stories and product backlog tasks and prioritize them based on value and effort
• Support the system developers with integrating, testing, debugging and documenting of new system functional features
• Identify source system master data (e.g. customers, products or prices), harmonize and map it across the involved systems as well as migrate it
• Create marketing materials & user documentations as well as onboard and train new users into the functionality and potentially new ways of working
• Provide user support daily and accompany them during their transformation & change management journey
• Set up a governance process to manage the performance of E-Commerce and report to relevant stakeholders
• The most important stakeholders & interfaces are: Head of E-Commerce, Head of Digital Sales Transformation, Sales Management & operational Sales, IT as well as external Partners (Vendors & Implementation Partners)
• Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications
• More than 3 years of experience in E-Commerce, Digital Transformation, Software Development or Project Management, preferably in Stainless Steel Industry
• Experiences in Agile development, Scrum and DevOps is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Strong analytical and conceptual background as well as problem-solving skills
• Customer oriented mindset, capability to build internal and external stakeholder relations
• Role model for our Mission Critical Behaviours (Collaboration, Decisiveness, Effective Communication, Leadership, Relentless Drive for Improvement & Sense of Urgency)
• Exemplary Safety awareness
• Intercultural and empathetic competencies
• Mobility/Willingness to travel
Start Date: 1st October 2022
In this role you will report to the Head of E-Commerce.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned job offer, please submit your online-application before 26th of August 2022 via our Careers website.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Dietmar Paul, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stainless steel has changed the world. And it will continue to make our lives safer, more mobile and more comfortable in the future. You can make an important contribution to this. Enter the world of stainless steel!
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3300 – 4200
€ 2455 – 2975
€ 6000 – 7000
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 4206 – 4206
€ 3500 – 8000